Yeah, he changed his address right after I sent them out to him so I didn't now if I'd get them back. I was going to cancel the check and just re-send it but I got busy with other stuff. He didn't put a HOF inscription though. Hmph!Probably feels good to get those Fergies back. Came out nicely.
It is a nice treat when you get money returned from someone. That make its a little more special and then you have the money for another purchaseFirst good mail day in a sec...
View attachment 600
- Tim Naehring, 3/3 c/o home, 28 days
- Billy Beane, 4/4 c/o A's, 28 days
- Bob Duliba, 2/3 c/o home, 32 days - returned $5 check
- Ralph Garr, 1/1 c/o home, 26 days - $5 fee
- Clyde Wright, 2/2 c/o home, 56 days - returned $5 check and wrote "I don't accept checks under $501,000 HA HA" on the back... funny guy!
- Bill Richardson (non-sport; politics), 2/2 c/o business, 26 days
I’ve also found that athletes are much less likely to keep a $5 check than a $5 bill... thus my inclination toward sending the former.It is a nice treat when you get money returned from someone. That make its a little more special and then you have the money for another purchase