What are you watching?

Chris

Admin
Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graph Cash
I just finished watching Black Sails on Starz. It ended up being pretty good but the first season and a half are rough. If you can get through that it's a nice payoff.

Trying to figure out what to watch next. I started watching some new movie on Netflix called Extraction with Chris Hemsworth but it put me to sleep. 😑

I'll have to try again.

adiddle

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graph Cash
2019 Panini Stars and Stripes Pete-Crow Armstrong
A movie with Dave Bautista called My Spy was pretty good. It was funny. If you are into Christmas a movie with Kurt Russell called Christmas Chronicles was also funny.
I am more of a movie guy than series.
A couple of weeks ago I started watching Stargate SG 1 the series got thru the first year 22 episodes and then 4 of season 2 (there are 10 years) and then they changed it to $2.99 per episode. Not me

Chris

Admin
Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graph Cash
A movie with Dave Bautista called My Spy was pretty good. It was funny. If you are into Christmas a movie with Kurt Russell called Christmas Chronicles was also funny.
I am more of a movie guy than series.
A couple of weeks ago I started watching Stargate SG 1 the series got thru the first year 22 episodes and then 4 of season 2 (there are 10 years) and then they changed it to $2.99 per episode. Not me
SG1 is AWESOME! Love that series. I've probably seen them all two or three times. Stargate Atlantis and Stargate Universe are pretty good too.

I have seen that ad for My Spy but I haven't checked it out yet.

Chris

Admin
Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graph Cash
Watched a French movie called The Decline set in Quebec I believe. It’s about these preppers who go out in the wilderness to train. It was solid, a good film.

Started watching The Last Ship. Eery watching it with the pandemic going on right now.

adiddle

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graph Cash
Saturday night on Xfinity here in NJ I tape programs on a station called Heros and Icons. Shows from the sixties like Rat Patrol, Combat, and Black Sheep Squadron. So now every Sunday night I have started watching the tape shows. Right up my alley from my youth.

Chris

Admin
Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graph Cash
Saturday night on Xfinity here in NJ I tape programs on a station called Heros and Icons. Shows from the sixties like Rat Patrol, Combat, and Black Sheep Squadron. So now every Sunday night I have started watching the tape shows. Right up my alley from my youth.
On the weekends, me and a friend used to stay up late at night when I was a kid to watch Rat Patrol and the old Adam West Batman re-runs. Really cool shows!

I finished the 5th season of Lucifer and that finished strangely.
I'm watching a German series on Netflix called BioHackers. Don't know where that's going quite yet.
I also finished watching a Netflix series called Halt and Catch Fire about the early age of computers and the internet. Sort of interesting.

ericsagara

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graph Cash
Im watching Home Games and Longmire on Netflex
Longmire based on some book. Its in WY about a sheriff doing his job and having a difficult time doing it. I wanna say Yellowstone is the spin off of Longmire since they kinda have the same plot line.

Home Game is pretty cool, its a doc about games that are played in some countries. Pretty cool only 30min episodes.

adiddle

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graph Cash
I like watching movies more than series shows but now with Netflex you can binge watch shows which is better than waiting every week.
One thing I have noticed on Comcast here is because there are rally no new movies being produced at the moment that they are not releasing movies from their rent /buy section to go to free because if they did that their film list would drop because they are unable to add to it. I usually like to watch a movie first then if I like it I may buy a Blu ray with digital to it or just plain buy the digital from them for my library.

Chris

Admin
Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graph Cash
Im watching Home Games and Longmire on Netflex
Longmire based on some book. Its in WY about a sheriff doing his job and having a difficult time doing it. I wanna say Yellowstone is the spin off of Longmire since they kinda have the same plot line.

Home Game is pretty cool, its a doc about games that are played in some countries. Pretty cool only 30min episodes.
I watched the first several seasons of Longmire. The thing that’s funny about that show is all the crimes that happen in that little *** country town! Even the mafia and drug cartels are involved. Must be the most dangerous town in the world.

adiddle

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graph Cash
Have been watching Avengers Endgame and just noticed something I did not see before. When Capt Rogers and Ironman when back in time to Camp Lehigh I never noticed the Division patches. They are the 78th Division and they were in NJ. The 78 Division was the last Division I was with before I retired. I need to pay better attention to things ha ha.

Chris

Admin
Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graph Cash
I started watching this Australian series on Netflix called Glitch. It's about these people who wake up from the dead and they try to remember who they were and what have you. Not bad so far.

Chris

Admin
Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graph Cash
That Aussie series was getting weird so I started watching Cobra Kai. Lots of nostalgia!

Chris

Admin
Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graph Cash
Started watching the TV show Transplant. Much better than I anticipated. Standard hospital fare from a Syrian refugee's point of view.

Chris

Admin
Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graph Cash
Started watching Raised By Wolves on HBO. This is a pretty interesting show if you're into sci-fi. I think one of the dudes from this show plays Ragnar Lothbrok on that show Vikings. Pretty cool.

adiddle

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graph Cash
Growing up my favorite actors at the time were John Wayne and Steve McQueen
With that just finished watching a couple of cop movies
Magnum Force with the man Eastwood
Bullitt with McQueen
The chase scene in Bullitt with the Charger and the Shelby are one of the best at its time.
Love the Shelby

adiddle

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graph Cash
With the passing of Chadwick Boseman I started to watch some of the movies I have with him
Draft Day, Black Panther and 42 was on cable.
Just finished watching 21 Bridges which was On Demand and now watching A Message from the King. Never realized how many movies he had going before his death. He had some very good ones.

Last edited:

Chris

Admin
Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graph Cash
With the passing of Chadwick Boseman I started to watch some of the movies I have with him
Draft Day, Black Panther and 42 was on cable.
Just finished watching 21 Bridges which was On Demand and now watching A Message from the King. Never realized how many movies he had going before him death. He had some very good ones.
When he passed away they started playing all the movies he was in and I had no idea he was in Draft Day. There is a movie where he plays Thurgood Marshall called Marshall which I'd definitely recommend.

As for me I tried to watch Doom Patrol on HBO but I only got about five episodes in. All the flashbacks just killed it for me.

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.