Suggestions to get new members here?

Chris

Admin
Staff member
Graph Cash
I have a box of Topps Series One to give away packs from but not much interest apparently. 🧐

AutographAmy

Graph Cash
Been thinking and trying to figure ways to bump up membership of the site...my feeling is it will be difficult to challenge the membership of the other site without stepping on some toes. Even though that site is a pay site there is quite a lot of information there. Obviously that’s a difficult thing to overcome. I don’t know how well the owners of this site and the other one get along so I don’t exactly know how to recruit people from there. At this point, when the season starts we can talk it up with our fellow graphers. As far as the card packs for sale....it takes a lot posts to acquire the graph cash to buy them. Maybe some sort of giveaway or something? It’s definitely a huge challenge to get a site established and in people’s minds.

adiddle

Graph Cash
2019 Panini Stars and Stripes Pete-Crow Armstrong
I have been using word of mouth to some of my friends just to get a feeling.
Once the season starts I plan on telling the local graphers about here and see what happens.
Amy is right about other sites. As you know Chris you being the previous owner of SG how will Alan feel about promoting to the members there.
To me there is nothing wrong belonging to multiple sites as I do already belong to the same sites you are on.
I personally believe we can make this work it will take time and trial and error.

AutographAmy

Graph Cash
Yes I agree. I plan on telling my local graphing friends as well but most of them are older and more reluctant to get involved in graphing websites...lol. Hopefully I can get a couple of the younger guys interested...it doesn’t hurt to ask. It will take time yes but we can work on it.

bc81758

Graph Cash
The challenge is to compete against social media outlets and also to find members who aren’t just interested in finding a place to sell their bad or faked autographs.

AutographAmy

Graph Cash
Looks like word is getting around as it looks like we’ve gotten a few more names over the last few weeks. Let’s see if we can continue to spread the love!

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.