Bigl7370

Bigl7370

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graph Cash
I’ve been collecting TTM for the last 20 years, back when collectors had their own autograph sites.

I did not realize the main SASE Sports Sigs site was still up and actually branched off with its own forum.

Was a member of another forums [Sportsgraphing] and look to see where I can read up on what everyone else is getting in the mail and occasionally contribute.

Chris

Admin
Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graph Cash
I’ve been collecting TTM for the last 20 years, back when collectors had their own autograph sites.

I did not realize the main SASE Sports Sigs site was still up and actually branched off with its own forum.

Was a member of another forums [Sportsgraphing] and look to see where I can read up on what everyone else is getting in the mail and occasionally contribute.
Sup man, welcome. Glad to have you. The history of the site is complicated. haha. Basically started SASE Sports Sigs.com in 2001, added a message board in 2004 that I sold in 2007 that became Sportsgraphing, then closed my site down around 2010, and now re-opened it at SASE Sports Sigs.net in 2020.

I wish we had more of the old style autograph sites.

adiddle

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graph Cash
2019 Panini Stars and Stripes Pete-Crow Armstrong
Welcome and good luck
This is a great site to be on.
Some of are still on different sites but Chris has a nice thing going here.

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.